Thursday 7 June 2012

Goodbye First Trimester!!!

 Im sooo relieved to be over my first trimester stage.

Its so exhausting to be constantly tired and feeling sick and also being put off food. Not nice.

The symptom I really can't wait to get rid of though is the entire body exhaustion! I can't wait to wake up in the morning with energy and I think my lovely other half is looking forward to having his girlfriend back in the evenings. At the moment we eat dinner together and then I go off to bed, we have a TV planner full of programmes I'm too tired to stay awake through and I can't remember the last time we had dinner out or went to the cinema.

Ive deffinetely been feeling some 'Butterfly' like movements and its soo amazing! I just cannot wait to finally be showing my true bump and start to feel the proper kicks :)
 
The Next video i'm planning on filming is the Mamas n Papas Pram we have, showing you the pram in detail and how to use it etc.
 
Speak to you all again soon,
 
Love Jessica ~ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment