Saturday 10 November 2012

Baby Shower #1 ~ 10th November 2012



Hello everyone! So i recently had my First Baby Shower on the 10th November 2012,
Hosted by My Mum & My Nan.
We had the Baby Shower at my nan's house because she is unable to travel down to where i live.

I was 34 + 2 weeks Pregnant at this Baby Shower.

Me, My best friend carleigh, mum and nan all had a Fantastic time at the Baby Shower & Bumpy got spoilt with gifts :) Xx

I will be holding another Baby Shower for my friends and family at my place within the next few weeks.

* Vanilla Cupcakes & Vanilla Buttercream Icing Recipe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi1la9TG3UU

Want to Watch the Baby Shower Video?
Watch Here! >  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyG6eJ1vKxk&feature=plcp

 
Baby Shower Invitation
 
 
Baby Shower Scratch Cards
 
 
How well do you know mummy to be? Game
 
 
Keep Calm your having a Baby Cupcake Toppers
 
 
Vanilla Cupcakes + Vanilla Buttercream Icing
 
 
Vanilla Cupcakes + Vanilla Buttercream Icing
 
 
Food Table
 
 
Food Table
 
 
Food Table
 
 
Coffee Cake
 
 
Coffee Cake
 
 
Welcome Baby Banner
 
 
Me & Carleigh
 
 
Big Brother Kenzie & Baby Bump
 
 
Mum & Carleigh
 
 
Nan & Carleigh
 
 
Mum & Nan
 
 
Mum & Me
 
 
Me & Nan
 
 
Me & Carleigh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment