Monday 23 April 2012

I'm Pregnant!!!

I took a Home Clear Blue Pregnancy Test about a week ago today and it was Positive! But to my Shock a few hours later that same night The Positive + sign had dissapeared and changed to a - Sign.

I was very Confused as to what this meant, so i rang my Local Doctors and explained what had happened. He advised that i came in for another Pregnancy Test but i had to be 2 weeks Late from my period for me to have the routine test done. So I booked the Test for the Following Week.

Today I went to my Doctors for the Routine Pregnancy Test. They gave me a Plastic tube and asked for a Urine sample, I had waited all morning before going to the loo so i was Bursting to go! lol.
Once i handed over my Sample i had to wait to hear the results from my doctor. The next 20 minutes seemed to go on for a long time, But finally My name beeped on the screen to Go to Room 12.
Once i went into the room the doctor explained that the Test had come out Posiitve and that it was a very strong line, I was sooooo Happy! I knew i was pregnant as i have been having a few symptoms like, *Sore Boobs * Headaches * Constant Weeing and Eating.

I told my Fiance as soon as i got home and he said he knew i was pregnant and that he's really happy to be a dad again!
I feel so happy to be pregnant with my Secong child, Its strange though as i dont 'feel' pregnant but i know i am haha.

Anyways, Enough of me Going on, I'm soooo Happy :')
Here's a picture of my Doctors Pregnancy Test! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment