Monday 30 April 2012

Due Date & How Far i am :)


So i went to my Doctors appointment today, and he asked me if i was ok and if the baby was planned etc, I told him that i was fine and that the baby was planned, he then went on to ask about health details and family details.

He then asked when my last period was, And from that he worked out that i am 7 weeks pregnant, and that the baby will be due around the 15th Decemeber!!

It feels so good to finally have a date and to know how far i am :) He gave me a Emmas Diary magazine which has free baby packs vouchers inside. So i decided to fill in my details and pop to my local Argos to pick up the Mum-To-Be Pack!

Heres what i received .....


Selection of Samples from Palmers


A Bag of Blackcurrant fruit flakes


And 2 Nursing Pads


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I saw the link to your blog on youtube. I am 30 weeks now and can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, enjoy it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much its very exciting :) and congratulations to you too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete