Monday 28 May 2012

11 Weeks Pregnant + Bump!

Hey everyone!
Im sooo excited to finally have received my letter from my hospital for my Scan appointment!
Its on the 12th June! In the letter it says their can only be 2 people in the room so me and my Fiance will be in the room. Ive mentioned to him a couple of times if he could film the scan but he wants to keep it a special intimate moment between us, Which i understand but i would love to keep you all updated and bring you along with me. Im going to try and convince him that it would be a great idea and that we could look back at it and remember :) Fingers crossed!

I have a feeling that i will cry when i hear the babys heartbeat for the first time! Will feel more real hehe :)

So far my morning sickness has calmed down, I went through a period of a week and a half of constant throwing up & was bed ridden. Not great :(
But since then im only being sick once in the mornings now and the feeling of nausia goes straight afterwards.
Fingers crossed im one of the lucky ones who has stopped their morning sickness stage by 16 weeks!

So its that time where i show you my Bump! This will be the first time ive showed you my belly, I dont think theirs much of a 'bump' yet but my fiance seems to believe their is :)



Want to watch my Video? Here's the link:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ-_sU-8bw0

No comments:

Post a Comment